Making a claim on your PI policy
The following scenarios are examples of times in which a you should contact us.
Please be advised that this list is not exhaustive, and you should contact us if you are unsure;
- You have received a Complaint in writing from one of your patients.
- You have received a Complaint in writing from AHPRA or relevant investigative commission.
- You have a client whom you have been treating and has verbally stated their intent to make a complaint against you.
- You have received a letter from Medicare naming you in a audit.
- You have injured a patient whilst undertaking your healthcare services.
- Anything you think could give rise to a civil claim against you should be reported.
Claims can be reported by email to email@example.com or by phone on 07 3426 0440.